Boatshed Bristol new office at Portishead Quays Marina
Meet John Champion who heads up Boatshed Bristol based at Portishead Quays Marina. If you have a boat to sell or you are looking to buy a boat, meet John and his team at Portishead Quays Marina.
Why Choose Us to Sell your boat?
• Every boat is personally visited and appraised by our experienced brokers.
• View up to 80 photographs and videos for each boat.
• We sell all types of boat, sail and power, catamarans and mono-hulls, luxury motor yachts fishing boats and coastal and offshore cruising boats.
• Boats are sold to customers all over the UK and Europe and as far
afield as Australia.
• Boatshed an extremely sophisticated and comprehensive website promoting every boat listed to a worldwide audience.
• Boatshed is promoted in all the major boating and yachting magazines as well as on many major international boat search websites and boat shows.
• We operate under the rules and codes of practice of the British Marine Federation.
• We operate on a, 'no sale, no fee' basis.
The Boatshed Group
• Boatshed has over 50 offices worldwide which sold over 1000 boats last year.
• Over 500,000 registered customers checking out boats all the time.
• Over 2400 boats listed…with more added each day.
• Over 106 fully trained brokers looking to sell your boat.
Buying a boat with Boatshed
When you are buying a boat, you want to feel comfortable about every stage of the boat sales process and in complete control. We will advise and hand hold you through every stage. Before you travel to view a boat, check out all pictures and video of every boat for sale on Boatshed.com. Our brokers take all their own pictures and video, so you can see the up to date information and full inventory of each boat.
How to buy a boat through Boatshed
• Before you travel: view up to 80 photos, video and a detailed specification for each boat.
• Every boat has been visited and photographed by us personally, so we can talk in detail about the boat you are interested in.
• We also can offer advice on any negotiation, will always accompany you on a viewing when you want to physically see the boat, plus as boaters ourselves, add help and practical advice on boat ownership.
• If you make an offer we always communicate all offers to the owner and negotiate if required.
• Once your offer is accepted, a 10% deposit secures the boat for further inspection by a qualified surveyor.
• This deposit is kept in a secure client account.
• Boatshed recommend you have a survey and when the deposit clears, the survey can be arranged.
• You choose a surveyor and cover any costs associated with your survey. If the survey goes well and you proceed to purchase, the balance of monies are due via the Client Account prior to ownership transfer.
• Should the survey not go well and you choose to withdraw your offer for the boat, then your deposit is refunded.
• We handle all negotiation between parties, paper work, title & brokerage issues.
• We hand over the boat documents and the boat is now sold.